04 July 2011

How to View SQL and APEX Rankings

With the advent of a wide array of new quizzes (SQL, APEX, Logic - and more to come!), you will also naturally want to see rankings for those quizzes.

Today, you can view rankings for these other technologies as follows:

First, on the home page in myPerformance, simply choose a different technology from the dropdown list and you will see the playing stats for that technology.

Second, on the Classic Rankings page, you can also select the technology:

and then set the time period in which you are interested:

You cannot yet view rankings for other than PL/SQL technologies on the Interactive Rankings page. We hope to have that implemented this week.

Enjoy and best of luck in the competitions!
Steven Feuerstein

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently finding that when I click "next" in the classic report, it tells me there is no results for this filter combination - for all quiz types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have seen that, too. We have not been able to track down what causes it. I tried playing around it with it just now and if I pick a range such as 201-240, then it starts showing data and THEN Next works fine.

    ReplyDelete